This page is a live feed from some of our favorite local food blogs. To visit their sites, please follow the link at the bottom of each post.
|Enjoy live music and a happier happy hour on Trezo Vino’s patio|
Trezo Vino’sAl Fresco Summer Music series launched last Wednesday night, May 11th and will continue through September 28th.Talented musicians such as Rock Paper Scissors, Sean McNown Band, Rick Bacus & Monique Danielle and Bureman & O’Rourke will be performing.
In addition to the live entertainment, select wines by the bottle are specially priced every Wednesday as part of Trezo Vino’s “Winesday” promotion.
A new happy hour will feature six food options for $5.00 each. The happy hour menu is available in the bar, lounge and patio daily from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Created and compiled by executive chef Daniel White, the happy hour menu includes:
• Truffle Hand Cut Fries – asiago cheese, served with garlic aioli
• Chicken & Artichoke Dip – served with crispy tortilla chips
• Griddled King Salmon Cake – pecan smoked salmon, baconnaisse, tat-soi-greens
“Corks Fly Free” – bring your own bottle of wine and the corkage fee is waived
“To the Trade” – menu specials for restaurant and retail associates
“Art of the Bar” – new inspired cocktails are created weekly $8.00
“Winesday” – specially priced wines by the bottle
“Thirst-Day” – specialty cocktails “The Trezo, Moody Blue and Flirtini” are $5.50, house wines by the glass are $5.50, and Boulevard Brewery “On the Line” selections are $4.50
New cocktails on Trezo Vino’s Cocktail List include:
• Glamour Girl – pinot grigio, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, wine stem
• C&C – chardonnay, Chambord, fresh mint and raspberries, up
• Trezo Tea – Absolut Wild Tea Vodka, muddled blackberries, lemonade, soda, on the rocks
• Catus Berry – pinot noir, Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, lime, sugar rim, up
• Hennessy Side Car – cognac, Cointreau, sweet & sour, Gran Marnier, sugar rim, up
In Good Taste,
Authors: KC Magazine