This page is a live feed from some of our favorite local style blogs. To visit their sites, please follow the link at the bottom of each post.
StyleAndPepperBlog.com : : Sunday Sprinkles // Have a Shiny NYE!
Now that we're officially back home from our holiday travels, I'm looking forward to getting the house gussied up for a big Epiphany Party we're having at our house this coming weekend, and you can bet there will be plenty of glittery gold goodness involved. Nearly everything looks better with a bit of sparkle added to it (don't you think?), and this week's Sunday Sprinkles feature some of the shiniest goodies I could find on the web.
Speaking of shiny: do you have any fabulous plan for New Year's Eve? We're hoping to make it to a fun party at a friend's house in the city, but I always love hearing how everyone else is going to be celebrating, too!! Share in the comments, and I'll live vicariously through you whether you're staying snuggled up at home, or painting the town!
- A hot little chick wearing a glittery crown in her "hair". Love the expression on her face, and as silly as it sounds, this makes me want to start wearing my tiara out of the house again.
- Trying to decide if I could convince Mr. Pepper to let me cover our walls in this. Oh, how I wish I knew how long we'd be staying in our current apartment!
- The most adorable letterpressed coasters with gold flecks and a perfect "Cheerful" sentiment would make a great hostess gift to bring with you wherever you end up going for New Year's Eve.
- Shiny shades to shield your eyes from the sunshine! (Say that 5 times fast!) Could have used these in California last week, but they're en route to me now so at least I'll have them for the rest of the winter.
- Fingertips like to sparkle, too. Finally a full-coverage glitter polish in gold... this is my favorite metallic hue to brighten things up without looking brassy.
Do you receive the S&P newsletter?