This page is a live feed from some of our favorite local style blogs. To visit their sites, please follow the link at the bottom of each post.
TheLastTangle.com : Fabulous Fall Manicure Trends
These days, most women use just as much if not more paint on their nails than they do on their face. An infinite number of nail styles can be achieved with one bottle of nail polish. This season, unique nail trends will inspire you with manicure ideas for fall seasons to come.
- Nail Strips. Don’t want to paint your nails? Use nail strips to achieve an elegant and detailed look.
- French Tips: Opt for black lace or silver foil on french tips and a soft pink to complement the tips.
- Grays. If you have pale skin, use a sheer gray tone. For a bolder statement, use a matte silver.
- Reds.Bright, red nail polish complements short nails in a dark, impactful burgundy.
- Nude. Nude nails with ivory or clear nail polish should be accented with frequent manicures to keep nails in top shape.
- Dark Nails. Dark nails for the fall in black, or a more playful midnight blue never go out of style.
- Gold. A sparkly or matte finish gold is the perfect accent for nails to a holiday party.
For the latest fall trends and beauty services, Overland Park salon, The Last Tangle is the place to stop!
Photo via pinterest.com